It started in May 2019. Ramadan began and I forgot to post about it. I have read some Asian women writers in recently and here is a summary of my reading spree.
- The Contract By Zeenat Mahal
- Beauty Is But Skin Deep By Sundari Venkatraman
- Red Rose Dating Agency (By Sundari Venkatraman)
- The Runaway Bridegroom(By Sundari Venkatraman)
- The Malhotra Bride (By Sundari Venkatraman)
- Bollywood Fiancé For A Day (By Ruchi Vasudeva)
- An Indian Loser By Uzma Hameed
Next month, I am planning to read kids’ fiction and illustrated books. If you have some suggestions, please drop me a note on firstname.lastname@example.org.