This was a recommendation from my brother. His recommendations generally turn out great. Like Harry Potter.
So, this Saturday, as my sister readied to go to my hometown, he told her: “Wear the sweater. You always wear the heavy stuff.”
Then, he turned to me and asked: “Search for Negative Space.”
I did, because I had nothing better to do.
What a movie it is.
Let me quickly list down the things I loved in this 5:80 minutes long movie.
0. The voice-over is haunting. Whoever has that voice, has done a terrific job.
1. It reminds us how important it is to bond with your parents.
2. It teaches us how to pack
3. It amazes you with the animation and the transition
4. It leaves you with a lingering painful thought – that’s so true.
I want to quote the last line but that would spoil it for you. Go, watch it. Watch it, don’t just listen to it, because I do it often times.
Until next post, peace out.