So much has happened in past 6 months.
- My little sister got married, hurrah
- My younger brother got his first job in my city, moved here, and again back to home-town for his dream job
- My mother diagnosed with hypertension (sad)
- I put on 10 kilograms of weight, after that lost 5 kilograms, followed by a weight gain of 3 kilograms again (very sad indeed)
- Crochet, crochet and more crochet
- Blogging, blogging and more blogging
The last two have certainly kept me busy.
When I am not crocheting, I am planning for crochet – what color, which yarn, which stitch, whom for.
When I am not crocheting, or planning to crochet, I am writing about it. I am glad that I can post at least once a week, thanks to this hobby. I have finally started to pursue my life long dream of writing. Writing that can be shared with the world.
I’ve more than 15 posts to my credit thanks to crochet, and those random thoughts that come to mind every now and then.
Overall, these 6 months have been quite fulfilling as far as my dream of writing goes.
What’s next? I can either be fed up of this if this is not really my thing. Or I will be a full-time blogger / writer. Hoping for the best.