7th Sky Entertainment Presentation
Producers: Abdullah Kadwani & Asad Qureshi
Director: Syed Wajahat Hussain
Writer: Saima Akram Chaudhary
Without much further ado, let’s review this episode.
Chaudhry and Son Episode 20 Written Update & Review
Billu is hung over Pari’s comment
Pari has broken Billu’s heart. Now Billu keeps pondering over his handsomeness. He even calls Shobi in the middle of the night, at 2:35 am, to be specific. We know, because Shobi says that.
Usey bhi lag hi gayi shahr-e-mohabbat ki hawa
Woh bhi hai Amjad ab rehta pareshan bahot
Tooba helps Pari, really?
Tooba promises to help Pari to get out of this marriage. She tells Pari to do everything that Billu doesn’t like. This would help Billu say no. Pari tries to hit a ball to Billu’s jeep and it hits Tashi. Hahaha…
The comedy of this episode is 20 on 10
1. Shakir’s comedy about Sabir being an animal was the best, literally the best scene of this drama. Even after an hour of watching the episode, I laughed hard while drafting this review. So so good!
2. And then Tashi’s card has two spelling mistakes.
3. Dildar Chaudhry sends the card to Dr Salma, who in turn scolds him.
“Bahot aqal aa gayi hai tujhe, ghalat card chapane ke baad,” Dildar Chaudhry tells Sabir.
4. And then Sheeba helps to convince Naeema that Billu can take Pari out for shopping. The way she praises Naeema, just wow…
Hor dass kinniya tareefan Chahidi ae tenu
Sheeba also lies to Malka Begum so she would allow Pari to go with Naeema, but that plan fails.
5. And then Bunty suggests a brilliant idea.
All of this is just so Billu could meet Pari. I’m sure he wants to confront Pari about his true feelings for her. I loved how much effort Billu has put in for meeting Pari.
And then they finally meet. Their initial conversation in the park was just so sweet.
Let the romance begin.
(Or perhaps a nawa katta will open if Pari tells Billu that she’s Sabahat’s daughter.)
The performances in this episode were at par as usual, but Irsa is a delight to watch. Het English is so perfect and yet so hilarious.