7th Sky Entertainment Presentation
Producers: Abdullah Kadwani & Asad Qureshi
Director: Syed Wajahat Hussain
Writer: Saima Akram Chaudhary
Without much further ado, let’s review this episode.
Chaudhry and Son Episode 2 Recap
Billu and his family continue to clash on everything. Pari and her grandmother also deal with little hurdles of life.
Chaudhry and Son Episode 3 Written Update & Review
Dildar Chaudhry keeps reminding everyone of the extravagant life back in Hoshiarpur. Fortunately or unfortunately, this doesn’t go down well with everyone. Sabir chacha and Abba ji take Billu’s class for creating havoc at Professor Bakht’s house but Dildar Chaudhry interrupts the scolding session.
The lovely Shagufta Ejaz makes her first appearance as Cardiologist Salma, Dildar’s old flame. Their little romance scene was so so good.
Tafsheen, Nayeema and Billu go to see a girl Urwa for Tafsheen, but the family likes Billu instead. Both Imran Ashraf and Yasir Nawaz have shone in the scene. While Billu is nonchalant and has a natural swag
Pari and Malka Begum are dealing with Shahrukh the majnoo, who has sent a love letter written in blood. This is just when a family has come to see Pari. Tch! This is so wrong. And more wrong when Shahrukh’s mother says some shit about Pari’s mother. The episode ends with an emotional scene, this is needed. How else will Pari move to Billu’s house. Haha.
I have oodles of love for this drama.
- Ayeza Khan, oh my god, how terrific she is. And I love love love her wardrobe. Does the previous line remind you of Mr Darcy? *Dreamy highs*
- Imran Ashraf is in his element and in every scene he outdoes himself. Just how good is he. I don’t have enough words to praise him.
- This is the first time I’m seeing Hammad Shoaib in a positive, fun role. I have always seen him in negative roles. This is a refreshing change.
- I love how confident Dildar Chaudhry is, and all credit goes to Sohail Ahmad. I have never seen, if I remember correctly but boy is he legend for a reason. And the same goes to Irsa Ghazal. Her English and her accent and her high-pitched voice is just soooooo good.
- I also like the chemistry between Asma Abbas and Noor ul Hassan.
- The one-liners of this drama are out of this world.
“Koi aqal se paidal ladka mila toh tumhare liye dekhenge,” Billu tells Zoya.
“Swari labbe na labbe, speed ek so nabbe.” Dada ji’s catchphrase.