7th Sky Entertainment Presentation
Producers: Abdullah Kadwani & Asad Qureshi
Director: Syed Wajahat Hussain
Writer: Saima Akram Chaudhary
Without much further ado, let’s review this episode.
Chaudhry and Sons Episode 34 (2nd Last Mega Episode Part 2) Written Update & Review
This episode starts Shakir tries to convince Billu, and later Pari that they should both pay heed to their happiness instead of Dildar Chaudhry’s stubbornness.
This episode is fast-paced and a lot happens in this one.
- Lakadmandi wale (Tashi’s in-laws) break the news that Tashi refused to marry their daughter. Then, Ramzan Thakur comes to meet Dildar Chaudhry. He has shifted back with Paro and Tooba in his defense apartment, and has decided to sell his house. He doesn’t tell anything about Paro and Tashi, though. Tashi tells Dildar Chaudhry that he will tell who he wants to marry when the time is right.
- Malka Begum requests Ramzan to convince Dildar Chaudhry against the divorce between Pari and Billu.
- Pari files for a divorce, and Billu applies for a visa to Dubai.
- Tooba tells Billu to think of his own happiness and not of his dad’s ego
- Dildar Chaudhry is still mad and unflinching on his decision. He wants Pari out of Billu’s life.
- The episode ends as Billu receives a notice from Pari’s lawyers.
- Ab huyi hai tension shuru…
Pari has decided to file a khula case while Billu has decided to leave the country.