Mere Humsafar is a new ARY Digital drama starring Farhan Saeed and Hania Amir as lead and an ensemble cast.
Mere Humsafar Episode 11 Written Update & Review
Hashir has set up a date with Sameen (who is actually Rumi). Rumi decides to take the day off. As luck would have it, Haala
Sameen falls asleep in the cab, itna soyi itna soyi ki raat ho gayi. Hashir takes her to a cabin or something… Of course, it was all a misunderstanding. But the end was ugly. Oh, so ugly. Here is a series of events.
1. Sameen slaps Hashir and takes an auto home
2. Hashir comes to Riffat Manzil and tells them the whole story. Remember how Rumi had told Hashir that her father is in London
3. Shah Jahan thinks it is Haala. She starts beating Haala, it’s brutal.
4. Haala refutes the allegations saying she can’t even use a smartphone. She also claims that it must be Rumi.
5. Raees loses his temper and beats Haala. Because that was the only thing that this drama hadn’t done so far–a man beating a woman.
6. Raees and Shah Jahan forbid Haala from entering the house.
7. Hamza vetos the ruling. He also thinks logically, and makes other think straight, too. But nobody is on Haala’s side, except Hamza and Riffat Begum.
Shah Jahan knows that it was Rumi who had talked to Hashir. But of course, she doesn’t say anything. After a family meeting, Shah Jahan announces Sameen and Hamza’s mangni. Late that night, she kicks Haala out of the house. This was the second most horrible scene of this drama, first being how Raees raised his hand on Haala.
The next morning, Raees asks about Haala, and Shah Jahan produces a note from Haala in which she admits of running away.
Haala is in the jogger’s park where a dog scares her. A kind gentleman
The episode ends as Hamza brings Haala home, holding her hand, in slo-mo. What a scene!
Lekin drama abhi baqi hai. We will see more in the next episode.
Until we meet again, check out my books on Amazon. You can subscribe for Kindle Unlimited for free for the first month, just saying 🙂