Jurm is a thrilling drama series that follows the journey of Ayla and Daniyal, a newlywed couple whose lives are turned upside down by a traumatic kidnapping incident. This sets off a chain of events that exposes the vulnerability of their family and those associated with them.
With each episode, Jurm takes viewers on a rollercoaster ride of shocking revelations and unexpected twists. The families are torn apart as their secrets, lies and duality is revealed. The investigation of the incident becomes increasingly complex as each family member’s dubious past is brought to the forefront.
As the tension builds, relationships are tested, alliances are formed and broken, and everyone becomes a suspect. With each passing episode, the stakes get higher, and the truth becomes harder to uncover.
Will justice be served, or will the family’s web of lies and deceit be enough to cover up the crime?
Writer: Shah Yasir
Director: Mehreen Jabbar
Producers: Abdullah Kadwani & Asad Qureshi
Production House: 7th Sky Entertainment
Jurm Episode 2 Written Update & Review
Assalam Alaikum, fellow drama enthusiasts! It’s Shabana Mukhtar, and I’m here to review the latest episode of Jurm.
Meet the characters, you can see it here: Jurm | Cast and Characters
The Ayla Nadeem Murder Case
- The police finds a bullet shell on the spot.
- They look for Hameed and find an ally and chase him.
- Naseema has many questions about Ayla’s disappearance but Mujeeb doesn’t respond sufficiently.
- Hameed comes to his house to take Zakiya’s jewellery to make a living.
- Ashley is an intern but she is asked to do fashion and drama stuff while she is interested in doing criminal journalism.
- Daniyal is a kind soul who doesn’t want to involve Zakiya or her son Sheru in the case.
- Hameed is captured and interrogated by police. He reveals who had hired him to kill Ayla.
- We learn that Mujeeb never appreciated Daniyal and always kinda humiliated his son.
- Daniyal had agreed to marry Ayla because Mujeeb had threaten to oust him for his will.
- Shahana wasn’t happy with Ayla. She had once said: I want to kill her.
- Ayla wasn’t the sweetest person. She had forced Daniyal to live separately after marriage.
“Mujh se shadi karni hai toh alag ghar lena hoga, ” Ayla says.
- Samia has been involved less in office work and more in the household stuff. She even does the background check for every help that Shahana and Mujeeb hire.
- Hameed was hired by Daniyal without any background check, apparently.
- Hameed used to steal from Daniyal.
The episode ends as Daniyal is dragged out of his house in handcuffs while Ashley captures this on her phone.
The nonlinear narrative continues. I liked the chase scene and the arrest scene. The background music made these scenes worth a watch and kept my glued to my seat. The first impression wasn’t that great but now I’m hooked to this one.
Before I sign off, let me just say how pleasantly surprised I was to see another episode today.
And Wahaj is just so handsomeeeee.
Until we meet again, check out my books on Amazon. You can subscribe for Kindle Unlimited for free for the first month, just saying 🙂