I stand corrected. I did manage to make some progress on one of my projects during the long weekend. Juggling between city tours for family and entertaining them at home, I tried to squeeze in a few squares per day. And completed it just a few minutes back.
When I started working on this, sunburst granny square seemed a difficult thing. More so, because my puff stitch was not coming out very nice. As I made more and more squares (target was 24), it started to look a little better.
Here’s what it looks like when finished.
I have to do lining, but feeling proud to have finished it despite the time challenges. Hope to share more in this week.
Originally posted 23 October, 2017.