Before We Begin
I have been meaning to watch Sen Çal Kapımı for almost a year. The problem is, I found a website which had listed all key events and the detailed article spoiled it for me. I mean, this drama goes through some pretty bizarre twists and turns. Besides, this drama has two seasons. It is never a good idea. I watched Emergency Pyar, and they could not maintain the contniuity of the two seasons. All I’m saying is, I have my apprehensions about this dizi.
But then, last week, I saw a few Urdu dubbed episodes of the drama, and I thought–why not?
Alright, with the basics established, let get to know the cast and characters.
Dastak Mere Dil Pe Episode 50 Written Review & Update
This episode was mostly about montages.
- Eda and Serkan watching a movie in a VIP theater.
- Piril and Engin at a bowling ally with Engin’s friends. Engin sucks at bowling but Piril is like a pro.
- The gang of girls talk about their lives.
- Eyden and Ertikan make Turkish Manti.
- Selin and Eda cut up Selin’s bridal dress. Eda also sees Serkan’s photographs with Selin.
- Serkan recalls the call with Ertikan about Eda and breaks a table and hurts his hand. Eyden tends to his injury.
To be honest, I’m losing interest in this drama. It’s dragging unnecessarily.
Until next review, please check out my books on Amazon.
Like this post? Show some love!
Buy Me Tea