For reviews of older episodes, check these links below.
Paristan Episode 30 Written Update & Review
Babar’s plan had many steps, and each one of them is going well so far.
- Make Ujala jealous of Pari by announcing that Pari and Babar are about to get married.
- Make Arsam jealous of Babar by announcing that Pari and Babar are about to get married.
- Making dadi think that Haseena is a greedy woman, this part is true.
- Making dadi think that Arsam and Ujala have developed a strong bond already and that they might sideline dadi after the wedding.
- Making Ishaque think that Arsam isn’t the right match for Ujala.
- For some reason, Kamali and Babar are trying to convince dadi that she’s severely ill.
- Making dadi think that Ujala isn’t the goodhearted girl that she thought she was.
- Making dadi think that Pari is a good girl. This part goes terribly wrong so much so that Arsam loses his temper.
“Hum zindagi bhar plan banate rahenge aur yeh masla aise hi rahega.” Arsam tells Pari.
Ali Safina is such a gem. He shines in all of the scenes. Doing comedy is his forte. Nobody can outdo him. So so good.
Until we meet again, check out my books on Amazon. You can subscribe for Kindle Unlimited for free for the first month. You better hurry and read all my books for free 🙂