Many members of my team are in self-quarantine more for past few days. People are more scared that I thought they were.
The demand for WFH has increased, enough for the higher management to take notice.
We filled an online survey today.
- Do you have a company provided laptop?
- Do you have personal laptop?
- Do you have a broadband connection at home?
- Home Broadband Service provider
- Home Broadband connection type
- Home Broadband connection speed in Mbps
- Home Computer operating system
Pretty extensive, huh?
For next two days, all the employees of one deparment will do a trial run of WFH. If the infra team feels that VPN can handle that load, more people will be given WFH.
I have a simple question.
Mera number kab aayega?
Will my manager be comfortable in letting me work from home?
Do you think WFH can effectively keep us safe from this novel virus?