A little recap of episode 19
Malik Furqan wants Meher to abort the child. He went from bad to worst like that, snap!
Amanat Episode 20 written update and review
I think it’s time to get back to bullet list.
- Malik Furqan brings a doctor Dr Haleema to abort Meher’s pregnancy but she refuses because the pregnancy is too advance now.
- Junaid is planning to leave the country
- Zooni comes home and brings some clothes for Samra’s unborn child. What good will come out of that?
- Zooni runs into Zarar (what are the odds?) And she starts the drama
- Malik Furqan informs that Zarar has sent divorce papers for Meher. This is a lie, just to keep the family wirasat in the family. Chacha, planning karte to itni openly na karte. Meher hears everything.
- Zarar and Junaid go head to head for whatever shit is happening. Bas yahi hona baqi thha.
- The episode ends as Meher leaves the house. Why does nobody stop her?
- I hate, hate, hate Meher’s character. Nazrein jhuka kar rakhne ke alawa koooooi kaam nahin hai. Urwa should choose characters like Guddi in Mushk. She has no scope to act, NONE.
Alright, I need to calm down now.
I will see you in the next post.
I did, yet to post the review
you aren’t watching ibn e hawwa?
Comments are closed.