OSTs are the main USP for any drama. Of course, the story itself and cast are just as important, but one can always go back and listen to the OST again and again. A good OST that relates to the story, resonates with the viewers.
Here is a list of 10 finest original sound tracks from Pakistani dramas.
- Woh Humsafar Thha by Quratul ain Baloch (Humsafar)
- Mere Qatil Mere Dildar by Sohail Haider and Sara Raza (Mere Qatil Mere Dildar)
Mera Chhota Sa Ek Sapna Hai By Fariha Parvez & Mehwish Hayat (Mirat-ul-Uroos)
- Zindagi Gulzar Hai by Ali Zafar (Zindagi Gulzar Hai )
- Zindagi Khak Na Thhi by Hadiqa Kyani (Zindagi Gulzar Hai)
- Tere Naal by Qurat-ul-Ain Baloch (Man Mayal)
- Ek Kasak Reh Gayi By Shee Zee (Ek Kasak Reh Gayi)
- Teri Duniya Mere Rabba by Sahir Ali Bagga (Kahin Deep Jaley)
- Mere Yaara Teri YaariyaaN by Sahir Ali Bagga, Ali Zafar, Asim Azhar and Aima Baig (Ehd-e-Wafa)
- Alif by Shuja Haider & Momina Mustehsan (Alif)
Haven’t heard it yet, will check. I think I need to include a few more, now that almost six months have passed since this post 🙂
Baaghi’s OST is also good
Yep, beautiful lyrics and powerful voice of QB… Gives me goosebumps…
Woh hum safar tha is my all time favorite
Comments are closed.