Before We Begin
I have been meaning to watch Sen Çal Kapımı for almost a year. The problem is, I found a website which had listed all key events and the detailed article spoiled it for me. I mean, this drama goes through some pretty bizarre twists and turns. Besides, this drama has two seasons. It is never a good idea. I watched Emergency Pyar, and they could not maintain the contniuity of the two seasons. All I’m saying is, I have my apprehensions about this dizi.
But then, last week, I saw a few Urdu dubbed episodes of the drama, and I thought–why not?
Alright, with the basics established, let get to the episode.
Sen Cal Kapimi Episode 4 Written Review & Update
- This episode was all about Eda teasing Serkan. She has everything it takes to push Serkan over the edge..whether it’s her flirting with the swimming instructor Arif or intentionally making Serkan angry, she was charming all the way. Selin still insists on coming over for dinner. Ferit is almost part of the holding now, into Serkan’s life.
- Eda makes drawings for their upcoming project. Serkan keeps tearing away her work and Eda relentlessly works. Serkan finally admires Eda for her talent.
- Their outing in the market was fun. Serkan was generous and paid all the vendors huge tips.
- The room setting with Eda’s stuff was also super fun scene.
- And the whole cooking scene, uff… It was so much fun. The teasing, the flirting, the perfection, I loved it.
- Eda has asked Fifi to bring her stuff to Serkan’s house just so Selin knows that they have really moved in together. Eda keeps the dating contract on the table. I’m sure Selin will find this contract.
- Eda doesn’t have a dress, any dress, so Serkan and Eda spend some time in their bathrobes. Sweet. After some time, Eda emerges from the room wearing a little white dress, like literally very little.
- Selin and Ferit come over for dinner. Selin wants Serkan to sign approval for Ferit working at the Holdings. The papers are mixed up and Selin ends up finding about the engagement contract. Haw!
This episode was perfection-super fun, super romantic, super fast. Serkan hates when Eda keeps her sentences unfinished. I like the nuances of these characters. Hande is so pretty. Her dimples and her smile warms my heart. And Serkan was so good with his jealousy scene.
Overall, love this drama so far.
Until next review, please check out my books on Amazon.
Like this post? Show some love!
Buy Me Tea